I have been using the Xiaomi M2 as my primary phone now for quite some time, and it is probably the best phone I have ever owned, but I've been struggling with one thing... adb.
I had managed to get it to work on my linux machine at home, but not on my Mac or on Windows, so I started googling, a lot, and eventually found my way to this post on miui.com.
What I wound up adding to my adb_usb.ini (~/.android/adb_usb.ini) was the following:
0x2717 0x8087 0x2080
My phone bears a different ID than what most does (0x2717), mine is 0x2080 (something I found while fiddling with it to make it work on linux) and 0x8087 was suggested, and appearantly worked, for a french user.